Designs taken from
Alfred Pfeiffer's Multiban homepage.
Special Multiban moves
- Click on a blue player piece using the mouse to make it active
(making the current player/pusher inactive).
- Attempt to push an inactive, blue player piece using the
keyboard - the other piece will automatically become active,
the current one inactive.
- Each switch to a different player/pusher counts as a move -
use Undo and Redo to switch them back again.
Keyboard shortcuts during game
|Backspace or||u - undo|
|Insert or||r - redo|
|R - restart|
|Q - quit, display menu|
Mouse shortcuts during game
- Click on an empty cell to jump directly to it, if it can be reached.
This counts as a move - use Undo and Redo to jump back.
- Left-click on a blob that is adjacent to the active player to push
it. This is equivalent to using one of the cursor keys to push the
- Right-click to undo the previous move.
- Use the middle mouse button to redo.
Play more Levels: SokEvo and SokHard.
© 2003 Lee J Haywood.